Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Convention 2013: My Card Swaps

Well, I'm back from the Stampin' Up! Annual Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! I've been back since early Monday morning and I'm starting to settle back into regular life. And by "settling," I mean jumping back in with both feet because it is crazy busy around here this time of year!

So I'm planning on doing a short series of posts on my Convention experience. I'll do a post or two on the event itself in the next day or two, but I wanted to start today by showing you the cards I made for swaps. Swapping is such a fun part of any Stampin' Up! event. It's a great way to share inspiration and new ideas. Some people make hundreds and hundreds! I was shooting for 60, and I think I came pretty close. :) So check 'em out... Here are my four different swap cards.

I made this great confetti card with a clean pencil eraser tapped on each ink pad! 


This card features a brand new awesome die set that will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting on August 1st!







Be on the lookout for more posts about the amazing time I had at Convention... Coming soon! PLUS, starting Monday the 29th - I know I'm getting a late start, but Christmas in July is coming! :) Check back daily for 5 Christmas projects, one a day Monday through Friday. Then I'll have a bonus Christmas themed Start-to-Finish Sunday video to celebrate the release of the Stampin' Up! 2013 Holiday Catalog on Thursday, August 1st! I'm still designing the projects (I work better under pressure. Hee hee!) so if you have any requests, be sure to let me know! :)

1 comment:

  1. love all of these cards, especially the first and last ones. That's because I like the simplicity of them. The other two are also nice, but a little more work involved. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete